:::Skip to main content
Home Site Map FAQs Bilingual Glossary 中文版 RSS
  • font size
    A A A
font size small icon font size medium icon font size large icon Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting

Tax services

(1) An alien shall file his/her individual income tax return to the tax authority with jurisdiction over the location of the address given on his/her Alien Resident Certificate.

(2) An alien who stays in Taipei City shall file his/her tax return at the Foreign Taxpayers Section, National Taxation Bureau of Taipei, Ministry of Finance: No. 2, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd., Taipei City.

Last updated:2020-04-10