This website is designed to be as user-friendly as possible, therefore it is designed with Accesskey settings, to help our disabled visitors.
This website is designed to be friendly for disabled users, website content is divided into 5 areas:(1) menu, (2) left-side menu, (3) related content area, (4) end-of-page menu.
This website’s Accesskey settings are as below:
● Alt+U: For visitors to select the options on the top side of the webpage- visitors can select the website versions they desire, including English version, WAP version, school version, site visit, glossary, and link to the different tax agencies.
● Alt+L: For visitors to select the options on the left side of the webpage- visitors can access the other main links of the website.
● Alt+C: For visitors to manipulate the content in the middle of the webpage, this is where the main content is displayed.
● Alt+Z：For visitors to select the options on the end side of the webpage.
※ When this website project labels is unable elects by the mouse spot,you may use the following keyboard operating mode to glance over the material
● Tab：Pauses after this label, may move using the Tab key to the content page glances over this material, meets when the radio button please coordinate to use ← → or↑↓to move the project order。
● Tab + Shift：Presses Tab + Shift to be possible the round trip migration to the previous material。