:::Skip to main content
Home Site Map FAQs Bilingual Glossary 中文版 RSS
  • font size
    A A A
font size small icon font size medium icon font size large icon Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting

The papers and documents to be submitted when filing individual income tax

A valid passport, tax withholding statement, dividend statement, certificate of residence, and certificate of earnings paid abroad for services rendered in the R.O.C. are basic data. Furthermore, if a taxpayer with special qualifications seeks to apply for tax exemptions or deductions, the proper documents of evidence should be submitted to the tax authorities for tax assessment.

Last updated:2020-04-10